An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through phone, chat, and mail and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Amazon is betting it can expand its cloud computing operations in China, despite announcing just last month that it will shutter its online retail operations there. More news here.
Be a Tech Support Associate for Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company! Join Amazon Cebu today!
Amazonians have the following skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – a minimum of 40 hours a week with overtime most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need
Amazon Operation Services Philippines, Inc. provides great opportunities for growth, offer competitive compensation and benefits, and a fun place to work!
AMAZON OPERATION SERVICES PHILIPPINES, INC.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
They are located at this address: Mezzanine Hall, PhilAm Life Center, (Fronting Rustan’s) Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu