If you are a nature lover and don’t have so much time to go on a long trip then Mountain View Nature’s Park is the perfect place for you. Just very close to the City of Cebu. I have been to Mountain View Parks a lot of times for my classmates, family, and friends. My last visit was on May 27, 2017, with my high school friends.
I generally love to go there on weekends to recharge and get a much-needed refresher in a cold air in the mountain of Busay. Additionally, they have a swimming pool, hanging span and different exercises. You can likewise climb or walk uphill.
Mountain View Main Attractions
- Viewing Decks
- Camping Sites
- Swimming Pool
- Mini Zoo
- Rope Course
- Retreat and Seminar Halls
- Children’s Playground
- Botanical Garden
How To Get There
- If you have a ride, drive yourself going to Mt. View (20-25 minutes from the downtown City of Cebu)
- Hire a van
- Experience Taxi if you don’t
- Rent a bike or Habal-habal from JY Square Mall
- Ride their administration for ₱400.00/trip (10 pax) include ₱40.00 for each
Things You Can Do
- Enjoy the overlooking view of the City
- Camp at the site with your own tent or rent their tents (tents at ₱200.00 for 2 Pax, ₱400.00 for 4 Pax, ₱600.00 for 5 pax, and ₱1,200 for 12 Pax).
- Enjoy their swimming pool for ₱100.00 and 75 for children.
- You and your children may enjoy at their park/playground and mini zoo.
- Go for a walk in the park and enjoy the serene view
- Enjoy singing at the top of your lungs with the available jukebox in the area.
- It’s also a perfect place for soul-searching.
Accommodation and Price Range
- Their entrance rate is ₱50.00 per person.
- You can stay overnight in their rented houses or cottages
- Aircon Cottages: Regular (4 pax) – ₱1,200.00, Executive (2 pax) – ₱1,200.00
- Non-Aircon Cottages: Native (2 pax) – ranges from ₱500.00 – ₱700.00, Native (4 pax) – ₱1,000.00, Family Room (4 pax) – ₱1,500.00
Mountain View Nature’s Park Information
Address: Busay, Cebu City, Cebu
Contact Numbers: (032) 419 2300
Mobile: 0915 363-1581
If you haven’t been to Mountain View Nature’s Park, a 360-degree guide view will show you the street view of this amazing place. Just in case you are not satisfied you can view more tips from here.
Have you been to Mt. View Natures Park? What was your experience? Please share your thoughts and comment down below!