This is an international class resort. Amorita Resort is a luxury beach resort overlooking Alona Beach. It is located 1 Ester A.Lim Drive, Alona Beach, Barangay Tawala, Bohol. Amorita Resort is ideal for guests that want a tropical location on a magnificent island close to tourist attractions.
This resort offers driving spots, coral reef views, and tropical jungles. In addition, this resort offers private villas with gardens and personal infinity pools. This resort has lots of things to this cover when you are here.
How To Get There
- Book a flight at Panglao international Airport/ Tagbilaran Airport
- From the Airport ride, a Tricycle to the Dao terminal Cost Php 30.00 per ride
- From Dao Terminal and riding a bus with the sign Panglao Terminal it Costs Php 45.00 per ride
- From Panglao Bus terminal to Barangay Tawala it costs Php 30.00 per ride of Tricycle
Things To Do
- Guests can take a stroll or bike around the beautiful gardens
- Simply read a book or sip cocktails by the beautiful view of the resort
- Amorita Resort’s Sea Tree Spa
- Walk or run, swim, or try stand-up paddle boarding to develop your core and balance
- Bohol’s diving and snorkeling sites
- Children’s playground
- Secret Cove
Amorita Resort Feedback
When you arrive and walk in, you get a view of the infinity pool that overlooks the white beach. The pool is clean and not overly chlorinated or salty. Honestly, it was like swimming in clean fresh water. I loved having this private little beach they call it secret cove, we went snorkeling here and saw lots of different fish, starfish, and other sea creatures. Nobody else was ever there when we went swimming so it was truly a private beach. Really nice on a hot day and we had to swim one more time before we left.
The staff here was very professional they well accommodate and welcome the guest. They serve the food that will completely forget your name and they offer the local hot chocolate that will never forget. Another bonus is staff come around regularly with fruity ice pops, cooling cucumber spray, and iced water they have good service.
Overall Amorita resort is one of the best. Excellent and have friendly service. The facilities were amazing as well as the service. This resort is full of hidden places to discover and enjoy. The family and loved ones will surely enjoy and relax in the place.
Therefore highly recommended the Resort, Don’t miss the chance to experience the international attraction that is near you call and reserve! See ya!
Amorita Resort Contact Information
Below is an awesome 360-degree view of Amorita Resort. Watch and enjoy, I fully recommend you go and visit this wonderful beach in Panglao, Bohol.
There are lots of beaches in Panglao that can enjoy the local and international tourist. Why I feature these beaches? Because I experienced and touch the beach skin to skin. The budget here is very affordable all you have to do is going here. So what are you waiting for?
See you here and relax.