The Pinetree Mountain Resort is one of the newest attractions in Brgy. Gaas Balamban, Cebu. The view resembles a small Baguio, a beautiful creation of God when one is up in the mountain. This exclusive place requires a reservation before entering and enjoying the amenities.
The pine trees surrounding the resorts attract and enhance the view. It is a six-hectare private property and has many pine trees planted. Aside from that, you will be amazed by the elegant and luxurious design of the resort. A beautiful view of the resort will be remarkable.
How To Get There
- Book a trip to Cebu/ Mactan International Airport
- From Mactan International Airport to South Bus Terminal Cebu by taxi costs PHP 185.00
- From the South Bus terminal, ride the bus with the sign Balambam fare costs PHP 130.00
- From Balamban terminal to Brgy. Gaas Balamban by jeepney cost PHP 35.00 each.
Things To Do
- Relaxing 360 beautiful view
- Experience the infinity pool
- Game room
- Sauna and outside Jacuzzi
- Veranda with a nice view
- The amazing Pine trees
Pinetree Mountain Resort Rates
- Meanwhile, make the reservation using an email.
- To access all facilities in the resort, reserve a minimum of three rooms per date, each priced at PHP 6,000.00.
- PHP 1,500.00 per person for day use, but there should be a minimum of 30 guests per specific date. They can also use the facilities offered by the resort.
This resort offers a relaxing experience with a cool climate reminiscent of Baguio. The stunning views of fog, a refreshing pool and Jacuzzi, and the beautiful surrounding nature create a memorable stay. The resort, though small, is a delightful and exclusive place perfect for unwinding, celebrating occasions, and enjoying the beauty of nature.
I highly recommend this place; the friendly staff provides excellent accommodation. The resort offers all-in-one reservations, making it ideal for guests on a budget. They have a well-trained staff to serve your needs and are worth the money you paid.
What are you waiting for?
Pinetree Mountain Resort Contact
Address: Gaas Balamban, Cebu
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact Number: (032) 422 3388