Sa Dagat Beach Camp is located in Sitio Tambo, Kawit Medellin. We stayed here overnight on August 27 and 28, 2022, and were blown away by the beauty of the beach. It’s ideal for unwinding from Cebu City’s hustle and bustle. This is the place to go if you are stressed and in need of some relaxation.
- No loud music or karaoke
- Keep cleaning as you go
- Respect the privacy of other campers
- Potentially dangerous toys are not allowed i.e. airsoft, bows/arrows
- The main gate is closed from 10 P.M. to 6 A.M. for security reasons
- Any disrespectful behavior towards other campers and our staff will not be tolerated
- Available Smoking is only in specified areas
NOTE: Pets are welcome as long as they are kept on a leash and do not disturb other campers. It’s important to clean your dog’s scat as there will be no burying in the sand. Be aware that there may be stray dogs in the area, which may cause these dogs to fight each other.
A few fishermen sell their catch near Sa Dagat Beach Camp every morning at 6 A.M. You can eat freshly caught fish cooked in any style you want while enjoying the sunrise at this lovely beach camp.
- Parka Glamping 1,000 good for 2pax
- Grande Glamping 1,500 good for 3pax
- Parka Plus 2,200 is good for 4pax
- Overnight Camping (own tent) 250/person
- Car Camping good for 2pax 900/slot
- Motor camping is good for 2pax 600/slot
Small fish and jellyfish can be seen swimming near the beach, indicating how clean it is. The staff was accommodating, the guests were greatly appreciated, and you have always wanted to return.
Enjoy FREE Amenities
- Offers FREE Wi-Fi with purchase
- Toilet rooms
- Shower rooms
- Grilling station
- Hand washing stations
- Bonfire areas
- Charging stations onsite
What is the best way to get to Sa Dagat Beach Camp?
Exact Location: KM128 Sitio Tambo Kawit, Medellin, 6012 Medellin, 🇵🇭
Via BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, which is located in SM City Cebu. Locate a Ceres Bus bound for Kawit Medellin. Tell the driver to drop you off in Mercado, then walk a few meters to Sitio Tambo to find Sadagat Beach Camp.
Aside from the FREE shower and charging station, what impressed me the most was the clean toilet and friendly staff. In comparison to Blue Reef Resort, the CR is much worse than you can imagine. If you haven’t been to this stunning place, We at Atonibai highly recommend Sa Dagat Beach Camp.
Sa Dagat Beach Camp Review
If you’re looking for a peaceful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of Cebu City, Sa Dagat Beach Camp is an excellent overnight stay option without a doubt.