Cebu is well-known for its charming beaches and impressive diving destinations, one good reason to be there is the place called Moalboal. This little quiet and peaceful village is situated in the south corner of the City, best known for its adorable resorts and underwater adventures.
When reaching your destination, it feels like your out-of-town or in another island but in reality, you’re still within the wonder in the islands of Cebu. That is what this place is made for – A wonder within the City.
Estimated about 90km from the Queen City of the South. This town is a 4th municipal income class municipality in the province of Cebu, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 31,130. In the 2016 election, it had 19,821 registered voters.
A picture shows a thousand words. Not only they well-love for beaches and diving sites they also have a well-taken care old historic church.
Famous Moalboal Beach Resorts with Contact Numbers
- Tipolo Beach Resort – 0917 583 0062
- The Blue Orchid Resort Moalboal – 0929 273 1128
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort – 0917 323 2638
- Marcosas Cottages Resort – (032) 474 3027
- Savedra Beach Bungalows – (032) 474 3228
- Sumisid Lodge – (032) 406 5980
Here is the 360-degree image shows a very nice resort in Moalboal. A paradise within the City of Southern Cebu.
Area: 124.9 km²
Never be amazed by these photos, you have to visit and experienced yourself. Moalboal has been silent waiting for you to explore. If you do kindly comment down below.
- Malapascua Island “Experience Malapascua Island in Cebu”
- Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort “Travel Guide: Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort”
- Hidden Valley Mountain Resort “Hidden Valley Mountain Resort and Wavepool”