Paradise Beach, also known as Sandira Beach, is a hidden gem in Santa Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu. Offering a serene and less-crowded escape, it’s a beautiful strip of sand where genuine relaxation takes center stage. Here, simplicity and natural beauty define the beach experience.
Facilities and Tips
Facilities at Paradise Beach are minimal, with only a small stall near the entrance for drinks and snacks. Bring a picnic blanket, water, and food to enhance your visit. This back-to-basics approach allows you to immerse yourself in the unspoiled charm of the beach entirely. Prepare for a day of tranquility with your essentials in tow.
How to Get There
A few kilometers away from the town center is where you’ll find Paradise Beach. For a hassle-free trip, consider renting a motorbike or arranging a tricycle to transport you to this secluded haven. Navigating your way to Paradise Beach adds an adventurous touch to your experience.
- Access to Paradise Beach comes at a reasonable cost – 50 pesos for adults and 25 pesos for children.
- The beach is open from 9 am to 5 pm daily.
- Budget-friendly fees grant access to the pristine beauty of Paradise Beach, making it an accessible destination for all.
- Paradise Beach is the best in Santa Fe, Bantayan Island.
- The allure lies not only in simplicity but also in breathtaking sunset views.
- Paradise Beach is the top choice compared to other beaches around the island, offering a more intimate and unspoiled environment.
- The lack of crowds and the natural splendor make it a unique and unparalleled destination for those seeking a genuine beach retreat.
Paradise Beach is a must-visit destination for those looking to escape the crowds and revel in the natural beauty of Bantayan Island. With minimal facilities and a focus on simplicity, it offers a unique and authentic beach experience. Whether you’re a local or a traveler, Paradise Beach promises a day of tranquility and serenity, making it the perfect getaway on this picturesque island.