Korean Restaurant-Chosun Galbi
This Korean restaurant is one of the crowds favorite. It is remarkable that they serve a lot of side dishes that you couldn’t even finish. The place is located at 888 A.S. Fortuna St., Mandaue City, Cebu.
• Yookgaejang- a soup of chopped beef with various condiments.
• Galbijjim- steamed beef short ribs with soy sauce, sesame oil garlic, sugar, wine, onions, and black pepper.
• Chosun galbi jip jeonsik – soybean paste stew, kimchi stew. Stir-fried pork, egg scup, grilled fish and side dishes
• Gobchang jeongol – a strew made with small intestine of cow and mixed with vegetables with hot pepper sauce.
• Chadolbaki- beef brisket
• Galbisal-unseasoned, beef ribs meat cooked on the grill, seasoned beef ribs meet with soy sauce, sesame oil garlic, sugar, wine, onions, and black pepper, cooked on a grill
• Kimchi jjigae- kimchi and pork stew
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Korean Restaurant-Chosun Galbi